Boursin Potatoes Au Gratin
1 5.2 oz. pkg. Boursin garlic and herb cheese
2 cups thinly sliced russet potatoes
½ cup half and half
½ cup butter
1. Butter 9” round baking dish
2. Place a layer of potatoes in a 9” buttered baking dish. Butter the potatoes and do another layer and butter until potatoes are gone
3. In a mixer blend the Boursin, eggs and cream until well blended.
4. Pour carefully over potatoes.
5. Bake uncovered in oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes, or until top is lightly browned and bubbly.