The Holiday Season is rapidly approaching, and we are sharing with you Randy's easy to make Egg Nog so you can share with family and guest from Thanksgiving to the end of the Christmas season.
8 eggs (separated)
1 cup super fine sugar
2 cups whipping cream (whipped stiff)
3 cups half and half
1-2 cups of your favorite alcohol (suggest Southern Comfort)
1. Beat egg yolks and blend with sugar. Slowly add alcohol
2. Add mild (or half and half) slowly
3. Beat egg whites until stiff
4. Beat whipping cream until stiff
5. Add the whipped cream to the egg yolk mixture
6. Fld in egg whites to the whipped cream mixture
7. Top with fresh nutmeg
For you chocolate lovers here is a Dessert Nog. Substitute the cup of sugar with 1 cup of chocolate syrup. Also you can use Kahlua for your alcohol and it is killer! Dust with cocoa and shaved chocolate and enjoy!
Photo credit: liquor.com