Visit us every Thursday at 3PM PST on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RFEvents/ to learn what cooking in the kitchen with Chef Randy Fuhrman. Learn a new and delicious recipe that is easier enough to master and impress all of your friends and family.
Randy's latest recipe is Chilled Cantaloupe Soup with Ginger, Lime & Basil
- 4 cups cubed cantaloupe melon
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 to 4 large pieces of crystallized ginger
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 5 to 10 mint leaves ( your choice of what you like)
- 5 to 10 basil leaves ( again your choice of what you like)
- A pinch of kosher salt
1. Take all the ingredients and place in blender. Blend till smooth and blended well
2. Chill for 2 to 3 hours so flavors blend
3. To serve make sure you blend again
4. Garnish with a dollop of plain yogurt and a mint leave and little grated lime peel
Voilà you have a great presentation!
Note: The soup can hold for 3 days. Always blend before serving.